Why ballet classes for children at Stejarii Country Club?
The ballet classes for children are held by professional ballerinas, choreographers, pedagogues and dedicated mothers who want to pass further the art of ballet to as many people as possible. The ballet is an art in itself, beyond shows, contests and cups, as a ballet class brings together grace, music, harmony and discipline and helps to strengthen the character.
10 benefits of ballet classes for children
- Children become disciplined.
- They learn to take care of their mind and body.
- They learn to work in the team and develop their creativity.
- They learn to cope with disappointment when they do not reach the goals they have set for themselves and discover that it is essential to work even further to get what they want.
- They learn to achieve their goals.
- They understand that it may take many hours of hard work and training to get results, because success does not come overnight.
- They have the opportunity to bind friendships that last a lifetime.
- Children spend time having fun offline, not in front of a virtual screen.
- They arrive home tired and sleep better, since they have no time to lose.
- All the insights of this artistic discipline matter enormously in the development of children, because they develop their responsibility sense, involvement, self-esteem and build friendships.
During our ballet classes, children develop skills that will be useful to them throughout their lives and will give them an opportunity to cherish every experience of life.
- Basic ballet exercises for 40 minutes.
- In the other 20 minutes, we build a musical choreography with all the elements learned during the trainings.
Periodically, we will perform an artistic show to motivate children to continue their practice and to demonstrate all the skills learned so far.
*All prices include VAT.
**Payment to be made in RON at the BNR exchange rate of the invoice date.