Summer Camp is the perfect opportunity for the young ones to obtain a harmonious growth, to socialize, to discover new passions, informal education and to have lots of fun! Children will learn the secrets of each sport and will be able to develop their creativity and spirit of adventure, under the guidance of our professional instructors and under the close supervision of specialized personnel.
TRIPS (EVERY TRIP WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON FRIDAY BEFORE THE CAMP WEEK):
- The Village Museum
- The Antipa Museum
- The Cotroceni Museum
- The Zoo (1/2 day)
- Treasure Hunt in the Botanical Garden
- Animal Farm
- Mogosoaia Palace
- Oraselul Cunoasterii Museum
- Ana Pan bakery workshop
- Mamma Pan bakery workshop
PRICES (MONDAY -FRIDAY, 8.30 AM – 5 PM, 2 SNACKS AND LUNCH):
• 1 week: 210 euro for Club members / 250 euro for non-members
• 2 weeks: 380 euro for Club members / 450 euro for non-members
*The second family child benefits from a 10% discount.
**Prices include VAT.
**Payment to be made in RON at the BNR exchange rate of the invoice date.